What is Halal
- Halal is an Islamic term which means lawful, permissible or legal. The opposite of Halal is Haram which
means unlawful or prohibited.
- lIn the Holy Quran, Allah has commanded Muslims and all Mankind to eat and live on Halal and Tayyib
(pure, clean, wholesome, nourishing and pleasing to the taste) things. Among the many verses of the Quran
that convey this message, here are a few:
- O ye people! Eat of what is on earth, lawful and good; and do not follow the footsteps of the Evil One,
for he is to you an avowed enemy." (Al-Baqarah: 168)
- "O you who believe (in the Oneness of Allah)! Eat of the good things that We have provided you, and be
grateful to Allah if it is (indeed) He Whom you worship". (Al-Baqarah: 172)
- l"Eat of that which Allah hath provided for you lawful and good; but fear Allah, in Whom ye believe."
(Al Maidah: 88)
Halal Certification now, click here!