Scheme Norms For Food Premises(SCH-3)
The followings items must be given attention for inspection purpose.
- Suspicious source of ingredients such as raw materials, processed materials or additives must be
proven by a Halal certificate from a recognized Islamic Body.
- Preparation and hanling of raw material and ingredients must meet halal standards, hygiene and safety
- Supply of chicken/duck or animals of the same kind must be sourced from a duely halal certified
- Sales of alcohol and of the same kind is prohibited.
- Tools and appliances must be cleaned every time before and after they are being used. They can only be
used for Halal food cooking.
- All tools and goods are arranged in a neat, clean and safe manner.
- Every worker is encouraged to undergo Food serving and Halal training.
- Safety and cleanliness measures must be complied with.
- Storage of raw materials and finished product before or after the cooking must be maintained at
satisfactory level in terms of cleanliness and safety.
- There must be a separated storage for wet and dried raw materials and the raw materials must be
- Transportation is used for Halal product only.
- Everything which is related to the food handling (goods, stove, tools, storage, packaging) must be for