News & Announcement
Standard Norms For Product Manufacturer
Apply for Halal Certification now, click here!
- The company must handle, supervise and process Halal product only.
- The contents of raw material, processed product or additives must be Halal. The items must be similar as per the list mentioned in the application form.
- The surrounding area must be clean and not be contaminated. Cleaning schedules must be proper and systematic.
- During production process, tools must be properly organized and the place must be kept safe.
- No third party contract except for Halal product only.
- Packaging materials must not be made of substances which are considered as najis (filthy) by Islamic Laws and harmful to health;
- Packaging process must be handled hygienically in a perfect sanitation condition.
- Every packaging must be clearly printed for easy reading, long lasting and the following information must be included;
- Name and/or product brand (as stated in Halal certificate)
- Minimum content in metric.
- List of ingredients
- Name and address of manufacturer and / or distributor and trade mark.
- Halal certification documents for third party ingredients if used in manufacturing.
- The equipment used must be free from anything which is considered as najis (filthy) by Islamic Laws, not harmful and not making any side effect to the product.
- The factory area must be fenced or the company may have a control system which can avoid animals from entering the premise.