Halal (Lawful) Items
As long as there is no authentic statement from the Quran or the Sunnah of the Prophet, peace be upon him, that a particular thing is forbidden, then it is considered Halal" Therefore, the following products are definitely Halal:
Apply for Halal Certification now, click here!
- Milk (from cows, buffalos, sheep, camels, and goats)
- Plants which are not intoxicant
- Fresh or naturally frozen vegetables
- Fresh or dried fruits
- Legumes and nuts like peanuts, cashew nuts, hazel nuts, walnuts, etc.
- Grains such as wheat, rice, rye, barley, oat, etc.